Marigold is a brand owned by Freudenberg Household Products LP.
The Site is operated by Freudenberg Household Products LP and all rights there to exclusively belong to Freudenberg Household Products LP, unless stated otherwise.
Any information published through this Site, in particular information related to products, is given to the best of Freudenberg Household Products LP best knowledge. Such information shall in any way, as far as legally permissible, be construed as a guarantee or a representation of any kind or impose any liability on Freudenberg Household Products LP.
Without assuming liability, Freudenberg Household Products LP, at its sole discretion, may modify, alter or discontinue the operation of this Site or portions at any time. Freudenberg assumes no responsibility to update the Site.
Links to third-party sites do not constitute as an endorsement of such third-party sites by Freudenberg Household Products LP and they are not responsible for the availability of these sites or their content. Any claims or suits associated with the Site or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding its conflicts of law principles.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Freudenberg Household Products LP t/a Marigold is a limited partnership registered in England and Wales with registration number LP3997 and whose registered office is at 2 Chichester Street, Rochdale OL16 2AX.
The Marigold shop is fulfilled by Laundry Company and your contract is with DF Sales Ltd t/a Laundry Company, registered in England and Wales with Company Registration No. 05700537 | VAT Reg. 877305890 whose registered office is at 5a Babdown Airfield, Babdown, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, GL8 8YL.
These are our Terms and Conditions of Sale, and in them we use certain words and expressions to mean specific things, as follows:-
“We”, “us”, “our”, or any other similar expression, means D F Sales Limited, trading as the Laundry Company, a company registered in England and Wales.
Our company registration number is 05700537 and our registered office is at 5a Babdown Airfield, Babdown, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, GL8 8YL.
“You”, “your” or any other similar expression, refers to you, our customer who is purchasing products (“Goods”) from us through https://www.marigold.co.uk (“our site”), subject to the following terms and conditions (“Conditions”).
The expression “writing” includes, or when we use the words “writing” or “written” this is deemed to include, emails.
ACCESS AND USE OF OUR SITE
- These Conditions only apply when you buy products directly from us. These Conditions do not apply where you have purchased any products directly through a third party website, in which case any contract entered into will be entered into as between you and that third party.
- We reserve the right to amend or update these Conditions or any of our Website Policies from time to time.
- Our site will guide you through the ordering process. Please ensure that you have checked your order for Goods (“Order”) carefully before submitting it to ensure that it is complete and accurate in all respects.
- In order to confirm your Order, you will be asked, and will need, to accept these Conditions. Our site explains how to do this. When we confirm to you in writing that we are able to provide you with the Goods, (“Order Confirmation”), the contract between you and us for the supply of Goods in accordance with these Conditions (“Contract”) shall come into force. Each Order shall form the basis of a separate Contract.
- Once we have accepted your Order, you cannot change the details or quantity of Goods that you have ordered without our consent. If you wish to make any other changes under the Contract, for example any delivery arrangements, you must send us details in writing or call us on our Telesales number; details of which will appear on our site in the “Get in touch” section. We do not have to agree to any changes. If we do agree to any change, we will let you know if this change will require us to amend the cost or timing of the supply of Goods. If you do not wish to go ahead because of the amendment to the cost or timing, or do not respond within 3 working days, we will not have to honour the change and the original terms of the Contract will continue.
- If we are unable to accept your Order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the Goods. This might be for a variety of reasons, including (without limitation) because the Goods are out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Goods or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. If your Order is not accepted for any reason, we will refund you in full for any payment we have already received from you.
- If, due to any fault of our own, we are unable to deliver the Goods, we will offer you a full refund of what you have paid for those Goods, and any delivery charges paid, if appropriate.
- The images of the Goods on our website are there purely for illustration purposes. Although we have made every effort to display the colours and other aspects of the Goods accurately, we cannot guarantee that any illustration accurately reflects the colours of or any other aspect of the Goods. Your Goods may therefore vary slightly from those images.
- We may make minor changes to the Goods to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. We reserve the right to withdraw any products from our site at any time and your purchase of the Goods is always subject to availability.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Goods (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on our site when you place your Order. Delivery and shipping options and any related charges will be presented to you as part of the Order process before you place your Order.
- We take reasonable care to ensure that all prices advertised on our site are correct. We reserve the right to change any prices advertised on our site and to add, alter, or remove special offers on our site from time to time.
- Payment for Goods and any related delivery or shipping charges must always be made upon entering into the Contract and you will be prompted to make such payment during the Order process. We will not deliver any Goods to you until we have received payment in full for the Goods and any associated charges.
- We shall only accept the methods of payment stipulated on our site from time to time.
DELIVERY, RISK AND OWNERSHIP
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you in accordance with Clause (6), we will only deliver Goods to addresses in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland.
- Goods purchased through our site will be delivered as soon as reasonably practicable. We will use our best endeavours to deliver the Goods in accordance with the delivery option selected during the Order process but please note that all delivery and shipping options are estimates only and are subject to any delays caused by circumstances outside of our control. We will use our best endeavours to ensure that all Orders received before 2pm on a working day are dispatched for delivery the next working day (provided that the delivery location is in the United Kingdom), however we cannot warrant that your Goods will be delivered within any stated timeframe.
- If the supply of Goods is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided that we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the Contract and receive a refund for any Goods you have paid for but not received and we will refund you in respect of any delivery charges which you have already paid.
- If we try to deliver the Goods to you and you fail to accept delivery of them within 14 days of the day on which we first try or on which we inform you that the Goods are ready for delivery, we shall store the Goods until we are able to deliver them. We also reserve the right to charge you for the costs and expenses that we incur in storing the Goods, including insurance. If another 14 days pass from when we begin to store the Goods and we have still been unable to deliver the Goods, we may resell or otherwise dispose of some or all of them. If we do that and sell them at a higher price, we shall pay you back any excess over the price of the Goods that you have already paid (less reasonable storage and reselling costs). If however we cannot resell them for at least the price that you had agreed to pay for them, we reserve the right to claim the shortfall from you. For the avoidance of doubt, we may engage a third party to deliver or store the Goods, and in that event this Clause equally applies.
- You will bear the risk of any loss of or damage to the Goods and you will own them from the time that we deliver the Goods to the address you gave us during the Order process.
- If your Goods become faulty for any reason for which we are responsible within any guarantee period specified for on those particular Goods (which you will normally find on the product’s packaging), we shall at our option repair or replace it, or offer you a full refund (subject to any exclusions stated on that product or any of its packaging).
- To make a claim, please return the affected Goods to us together with your original proof of purchase. Items must be returned unused, undamaged and in their original packaging.
- This guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under general law in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described.
- All Goods will be provided in accordance with the Contract. We will not replace the Goods under any guarantee if they have been damaged or misused in any way.
FAULTY DAMAGED OR INCORRECT GOODS
- When we deliver the Goods to you, they will match their description (as set out in the Order), be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship, be of satisfactory quality and be fit for any purpose stated by us or for which they would normally be used.
- When you receive the Goods, you should inspect them to ensure that the Goods comply with Clause (21) above. If you find that your Goods do not meet any of these standards, you must tell us this in writing within 24 hours of delivery. Our contact details can be found in the “Get in touch” section on our site. We may ask you to return the Goods to us (at your expense) within 14 days of delivery. Once we have had a reasonable amount of time to examine the Goods, if we believe that they were faulty when you received them, we may (in our discretion) offer to replace the defective Goods, or offer you a full or partial refund. This is your sole and exclusive remedy.
- We will not be responsible for any failure of the Goods:
- where the failure arises because you did not follow any instructions we gave you in relation to the Goods (such as storage or maintenance);
- if you alter or repair the Goods without our written permission;
- if the failure arises as part of the normal ageing process, or as a result of fair wear and tear, intentional damage, misuse, or unusual conditions; or
- where the Goods differ from their description as a result of changes we have made to ensure they comply with any legal or regulatory standards.
ENDING THE CONTRACT
- As you have purchased the Goods online, you have the legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind, you must contact us to let us know. You must then return the Goods to us in their original condition within 14 days from the date on which you received the Goods. We will issue you a refund for the price you paid for the Goods together with any other payment which you made to us relating to the original delivery. Please return the Goods to us in a similar manner in which they were originally sent in order to ensure their safe return. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us.
- Any refunds due to you will be made using the same payment method that you used when placing your Order.
- We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Goods to you. This does not limit any other rights or remedies we may have under the Contract.
- We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer as a foreseeable consequence of our breaking this Contract or of our failure to use reasonable care and skill. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Furthermore, our liability shall not in any circumstances exceed the price you have paid for the Goods, except where Clause (30) applies
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or sub-contractors, or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We shall not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform our obligations under this Contract as a result of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
How we may use your personal information
- Where we extend credit to you for the Goods we may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies and they may keep a record of any search that they do.
- When placing an Order over the internet, your payment details are transmitted over a secure encrypted HTTPS network. For maximum security of our users, credit card details are never stored on our systems.
Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Conditions to another person or organisation. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Conditions to another person or organisation with our prior written consent.
- You may transfer the benefit of any guarantee you are entitled to under these Conditions on the same terms to any person to whom you transfer ownership of the Goods after you have completed purchasing the Goods from us, for example, by selling the Goods to that person or giving them the Goods as a gift.
- Nobody else has any rights under this Contract. This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds any part of this Contract illegal, unlawful or invalid, the rest of it will continue in force. Each of the provisions of these Conditions operates separately. If any Court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Conditions, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this Contract that will not mean that you do not have to do those things or prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- These Conditions are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in either the Scottish or the English courts.
- Changes to these Terms
4.1 We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes, as they are legally binding on you.
- Which laws apply to any disputes?
5.1 Please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
CLEAN AND GLEAMIT GIVEAWAY TERMS and CONDITIONS
- No purchase necessary.
- Competition begins at the time of posting. Competition end date is specified in the competition Instagram post created by @cleanandgleamit
- The promotion can be entered via the @cleanandgleamit Instagram page. The entrant can take part in the competition by liking the post, commenting on the post, and following both @cleanandgleamit and @Marigold_UK. All entries will be put into a draw and winners will be chosen at random from all entries at the end of the competition.
- By entering, the entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The prizes are stated in the specific social post.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter, and a UK resident.
- All winners will be notified via Instagram within four weeks after the end of the competition. Winners will be asked by Marigold to provide their address details in order to receive the prize.
- Winners have 7 days to respond to the initial message requesting their address. If Marigold receives no response within 7 days, the winner forfeits their prize. A new winner will then be chosen.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for any internet service interruptions or electronic fault.
- Prizes will be dispatched to the winner’s designated delivery address. The address has to be in the UK.
- At the discretion of Marigold, prizes will be dispatched up to 28 days after the winner receives confirmation of winning and has submitted their details. Marigold holds no responsibility for any delivery delays.
- Marigold shall not be liable for any prizes lost or damaged in the post or not received for any other reason outside Marigold’s control.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to change the prizes at any time and there is no cash alternative to the stated prizes in whole or in part.
- A maximum of one prize per person can be won.
Removes over 99% of bacteria with just water*.
*Removes E. coli & S. aureus from laminate counter tops & ceramic tile as tested at a 3rd party lab.
The claim applies to: Marigold Let it shine! Microfibre Cloths (4 pack)
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
UK Declaration of Conformity - Handy Lightweight Gloves